Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oh Baby!!

Being a mother of two I look back now and wish that Pinterest had been around while I was pregnant! Every day I say I will spend 10 minutes on Pinterest...just checking out all the cute things I find! So when my cousin told me back in May she was expecting again I was so excited! Here was something I LOVED! Well, two things I love that is....A new baby in the family and a party! As it gets closer to her Baby Shower I thought it would be a good time to give a sneak peak at this adorable new line of Girlie Baby Shower products TheLittleGreenWagon will be adding! I just LOVE the colors!


This party kit will be a sure hit! It is super cute and girlie! What's not to love?


These cupcake wrappers and cupcake toppers are adorable!


Add tags to food, jars or gifts for added customization and personalization! 


I am LOVING banners lately! I will spend HOURS on my Cameo playing around with my settings to make banners! Kids going off to school for the first day back? Make a banner! My son lost his first tooth, had to make a banner! My daughter had a girls day so I had to make a banner, okay I am sure you see where this is going! I am ALL for any kind of banner! I think it makes any day seem brighter! So this adorable Baby Shower banner is one of my new favorites!


These party signs are perfect to welcome guest! 


Be sure to check out TheLittleGreenWagon to see our line of Tissue Paper Pom Pom's, Party Icons, Banners, Milk Bottles, Paper Straws, Masson Jars and MUCH more! Did I mention that my Pinterest 10 minutes is REALLY more along the lines of "real life" 60 minutes! With that being said, be sure to follow me on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment