Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~Shop News!~

Hey y'all! I know it has been a few weeks since I have made a post! It has been crazy busy over here with the hubby getting surgery and me working on custom Birthday & Baby Shower favors I have just failed to get any post up! Some quick news! I have my website down while I work on some things! I am busy switching over my domain and I also am going to be working on a new logo and design! I have still been answering emails and placing orders so please feel free to email me if you need anything/have questions until I get it back up and running! I have also added a new partner, and together we will be adding lots of new goodies to the shop! I was out of stock on my "bling" or "glitzy" sticks for cake pops but I have re-stocked my sticks and colors! Those will be back up on the website as well! Any orders from 4/24-4/29 will be shipped out on May 2nd so please check emails for tracking numbers! I will keep updates coming as I know more!  Hope y'all are having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment