Friday, September 27, 2013

True Blue I do!

Hey y'all! I cannot believe that it is Friday all ready! This week has gone by so FAST! As always I have been a BUSY little bee this week! With trying to get all my products listed on TheLittleGreenWagon  and getting everything ready for a baby shower this weekend I have not been able to stay on top of giving y'all any sneak peeks! In case you missed my post the other day please check out my "Mustache Bash" post! Too cute! So if you are any thing like me at all you will LOVE these new items TheLittleGreenWagon will be carrying! I am obsessed with the "Tiffany Blue" color right now! So that is part of why I find these so cute! I have found my self on Pinterest keeping a "wedding wish" list... so what if I have been married for 9 years and had my wedding...it is just not fair that I did not have anything cool like pins and likes and boards to refer to while I was planning my own wedding...SO a girl can still dream/wish right?!? I am really LOVING the barn type weddings right now also! Add some straw, an old barn, burlap and mason jars and twinkle lights and some of these adorable wedding favors and I am in! Check out these cute candy buffet jars with stickers, cake pop tags, pom pom's and rustic tableware! 




Be sure to check out my shop: TheLittleGreenWagon for cute party favors and be sure to check back here for more fun sneak peeks, and favorite items! I will be posting pictures of the baby shower next week so stay tuned! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram! As always have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment