Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mustache Bash!

Hi y'all!! I "Mustache" you a question! How do you EVER decide on your Mustache party essentials? With SO many cute things to pick from between Pinterest, Instagram, Google, and so on! So today I decided to post pictures of some new Mustache products TheLittleGreenWagon is now carrying! These are SUPER cute! We just used the Mustache toppers for a "boys night" and used them in fruit and the cupcakes! SO cute! I will post some of those pictures soon! But for now I wanted to do a quick little "sneak peak" of the our new items PLUS some ADORABLE items I found! First up is our new cupcake toppers!
Mustache Toppers are great in cupcakes, fruit, sandwiches and cakes!

Mustache Party Kit:


Mustache Wooden Forks:


Mustache Cupcake Wrappers:




In my great big Mustache "search" I have come across the CUTEST Artfire shop! The shop's name is 
lullabyloo and I wanted to feature EVERYTHING!  So be sure to check out her shop! She has great prices, adorable invites,cards, games, labels and more! And is great to work with! Here are just a FEW of my favorite things from lullabyloo!!







Please be sure to check out her link for MANY more adorable invites! Also check back in for more "Mustache" favors as I will be updating as I get them up! Be sure to check me out on Pinterest! And  as always wishing you a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment