Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Find Day Three!

Hey Y'all! Today is day three of my "Fall Find" week! I am really having fun on my search of these finds! Yesterday I decided to try to find my daughter a Halloween-ish bow for her hair for the upcoming Fall Festival! I came across so many cute ones but the one she and I decided on was just too cute not to share! I found this darling Artfire shop called TwinkleandBugsAlainna was great to work with and I even purchased my daughters bow late last night and it shipped this morning! Wow! I found a few charming items that I loved! But please be sure to check out ALL of her adorable goodies! Here is two of her Halloween bow's! I will be sure to post pictures of my daughters purple bow also! 


How can you not love these?!? I love the little side bow with the candy corn! And the mix of dots, lines, colors and styles! SO adorable! I also found this adorable Chevron dress (and model) !



You can find the green bow at this link:
 http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/7615392
You can find the pink bow at this link: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/TwinkleandBugs/7648127/
You can find the Chevron dress at this link:
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/7679288

Along with being great to work with, TwinkleandBugs has great prices, low shipping cost, very fast shipping speed and so many more adorable goodies! Be sure to also check out the Parisian Village Ruffled Dress....I know it is not a "Fall Find" but I could not help giving that a shout out also! Thanks for checking in today to see what awesome finds I found for the day! Be sure to check back in tomorrow! If you would like to submit a party or idea to be featured on TheLittleGreenWagon please email me! Also make sure to follow me on Pinterest for party ideas, yummy foods, fun crafts and DIY, gift ideas, and party supplies! As always have an amazing day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment