Friday, January 3, 2014

~Happy New Year Y'all!~

Hey y'all! I cannot believe it is all ready a new year! 2013 went by so fast for me! I have come to know some very awesome people, learned many awesome new things, branched out from Etsy to launch my own website (along with a VERY new Instagram and Blog!)  I am so thankful for all of the support I have got from past and new customers and the many Bloggers who have helped along the way as well! My two little ones are no longer so little, I now have a 8 year old and a 6 year old and since today is a snow day watching them play it is still hard to get over how big they have gotten over the years! Seems like yesterday I was just throwing my very first 1st birthday party!
I am very excited to start 2014 though, as I just know it will be a good year and I have many things going on that I am super excited about! I had a past customer reach out to me about making her a tissue paper garland banner to hang above her 16 year old's candy buffet bar. I had so much fun making it that it has turned into my new obsession (well Starbucks is still #1 of course!) I have found myself searching high and low for fun tissue paper and I now have banners hung in my pantry, my daughters bedroom and the kids playroom!


Not too bad for my first go! But I am hoping to get these up on my site next month! 

Last month the kids and I had a few little parties that I will be sharing! We had a Cookie baking party, an Ornament making party and we threw a party for my daughters AG doll who turned 1! We also had a Hot Chocolate party and a fun Christmas party! I am working on getting those along with Halloween (what! yes I said Halloween, its been CRAZY busy over here!!) photo's posted along with the recipes and crafts we did as well! 

I have been slowly adding new products to my website as well! Check out these ADORABLE Party Printables I added today:

Be sure to check out my website here: thelittlegreenwagon.net

Here's to wishing you a Happy & Safe New Year and as always have a GREAT weekend! Check back in next week for more fun news! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest here for yummy recipes, cute party ideas, and fun decorating tips! Also follow me on Instagram for new product updates here

Happy New Year!








No comments:

Post a Comment