Thursday, November 7, 2013

~New Mini Party Kits!~

Hey y'all! I have been SUPER busy the past two weeks and thought I would give you a little peak at what I added to the store today! Like I have mentioned before I have a TON of new products that I am excited to get set up in the store! I am in LOVE with these Mini Party Kits! And you can add matching items to complete the theme of your party! I am also getting together my Giveaway! I will be talking about that next week and will post a picture of what this Giveaway is all about! I also have been responding to all my emails! If I have not got back to one you may have sent, I promise I am working on them! I also have got some adorable party pictures from customers which I thank you for! I will be starting to feature those parties in January!


These are only a few of the Mini Party Kits! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for up to date news and cute kids crafts, fun party ideas and yummy recipes! Also subscribe to TheLittleGreenWagon's Blog or our email for coupon's and specials! Until next time have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment