Thursday, January 23, 2014

~Love is in the Air!~

Hey y'all! Hope you are having a great week! Today I have been busy working on the kids Valentine's Day gifts for school! I thought I would show you a little sneak peek! I am still working on the labels (I am not a huge fan of this one but my daughter liked it!) Tomorrow I will be adding more fun invitations  and some really cute chalkboard labels to the shop! I got a really fun Tiffany theme party request, which was for some fun bling cupcake sticks which went out today! I am thinking about adding these to the shop! I had SO much fun making them! So here is a few pictures of my last few days! 
You can purchase the candy tubes here: TheLittleGreenWagon Update 1/25/2014 I have been getting a  lot of emails asking how much my cake pop sticks are! Please email me for information! I will be adding these to my website soon! If you would like a quote email me at thelittlegreenwagon1@yahoo.com!

Sorry for the bad lighting on the Valentine's picture! With all the gloomy weather here (under 20 degrees, snow and no sun!) it makes for some not so great photos! :-) I only have about 51 more candy tubes to make, no big deal! :) Good thing I got my Starbucks fix today! I also sent out over 50 of the cakepop sticks! Kinda proud I got them out on time since the kids had off the last few days of school and we have had friends over for playdates as well!! Go me! :) Be sure to check the shop out in the next few days for more invitations and the chalkboard labels! Please be sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest here: pinterest & instagram! As always have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment